CHECKUP in dentistry
We all know that you need to visit your dentist every six months. This is necessary due to the formation of plaque and tartar, which cause caries, its complications, gum disease and other problems, such as bad breath. Therefore, for the prevention of dental diseases, it is necessary to carry out a professional oral hygiene on a regular basis. Our clinic has developed a comprehensive program of annual preventive examination and professional oral hygiene – CHECKUP IN DENTISTRY.
About the service
The CHECKUP IN DENTISTRY program is recommended for anyone who wants to keep their teeth healthy for years to come, and especially the categories most at risk of losing a healthy and beautiful smile – for example, smokers. We have developed a comprehensive program for preventive examination by a dentist to identify problems, as well as professional oral hygiene, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient.
What CHECKUP IN DENTISTRY includes ?
- Comprehensive review and consultation
- Examination of the oral cavity by specialists (surgeon, therapist and prosthodontist, if necessary) to identify possible problems
- Treatment advice, treatment plan and estimate (if applicable)
- Professional oral hygiene
- Dental plaque removal with Air-Flow, KaVo PROPHYflex
- Cleaning with Vector ultrasound device
- Finishing and polishing your teeth with special paste
- Remineralization of tooth enamel.
What problems does CHECKUP solve in dentistry?
- timely detection of diseases
- bad breath
- formation of inflammatory processes
- caries and its complications
- exposing the necks of teeth
- increasing the sensitivity of teeth
- formation of periodontal pockets
- bone loss.
Checkup in dentistry
- Examination of the oral cavity with detailed consultation and diagnosis
- Panoramic and intraoral X-ray examination
- Consultation of specialists (therapist, prosthodontist, surgeon, periodontist) with preparation of treatment plan and cost estimate
- Professional integrated oral hygiene using AirFlow, KAVO PROPHYflex, Vector.
STOMATOLOGYLEARN MORE PERIODONTOLOGYLEARN MORE ENDODONTIALEARN MORE CHILDREN'S
Phone/Fax: (032) 238 70 72
Phone: +38 (067) 781 83 85